- 2011-2020 Agile Apple ASP.NET Cloud Companies Comparison Creativity Databases Deliberate Practice Experience Google Innovation Learning Management Microsoft Mobiles Predictions Productivity Programmers Programming Project Management SDLC Skills SoftwareCraftsmanship SQL-Server Success Super Uncategorized VB.NET
Top Posts & Pages
- RT @theRealKiyosaki: You can wake up and join this revolutionary wave of personal freedom through entrepreneurship, all you need is an idea… 2 weeks ago
- RT @unclebobmartin: New Blog: TDD Harms Architecture: blog.cleancoder.com/uncle-bob/2017… 3 weeks ago
- RT @andytannerstock: Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time. #thomase… 3 weeks ago
- RT @andytannerstock: If your dreams don't scare you they aren't big enough. #dreambig #youcandoit #investing https://t.co/bjbSOcH5JU 3 weeks ago
- RT @andytannerstock: If you don't sacrifice for what you want, what you want becomes the sacrifice. #sacrifice #goals #invest https://t.co/… 3 weeks ago
Tag Archives: VB.NET
IHttpHandler is aowsome. You read your file in the buffer and just send it to src as if it is a named file, so no need to read and save a temporary file in client’s PC. iframePDF1.Attributes.Add(“src”, “ShowPDF.ashx?pID=” & Request.QueryString(“pID”)) … Continue reading
Error msg: No mapping exists from object type System.Data.SqlClient.SqlParameter to a known managed provider native type.
Dim pID As New SqlParameter(“@ID”, SqlDbType.Int) pID.Value = TextBoxParentID.Text cmd.Parameters.AddWithValue(“@ID”, pID) I changed it to: Dim pID As New SqlParameter(“@ID”, SqlDbType.Int) pID.Value = TextBoxParentID.Text cmd.Parameters.Add(pID) and it works also this works: Dim pID … Continue reading
The 4MB default is set in machine.config, but you can override it in your web.config. For instance, to expand the upload limit to 20MB, you’d do this: <system.web> <httpRuntime executionTimeout=”240″ maxRequestLength=”20480″ /> </system.web>
For displaying, it will save the pdf/word to temp folder then open it and after closing will delete the temp file.
There are many ways to send data to another page. QueryString , Context or Session. The easiest and oldest way is QueryString. In first page: Link second page and variable e.g. NavigateUrl = “~/SecondPage.aspx?variable_to_be_send=1” In second page: Protected Sub Page_Load(ByVal … Continue reading
Error 7 It is an error to use a section registered as allowDefinition=’MachineToApplication’ beyond application level.
PROBLEM: Error 7 It is an error to use a section registered as allowDefinition=’MachineToApplication’ beyond application level. This error can be caused by a virtual directory not being configured as an application in IIS. D:\lawsDB\laws\news\web.config 83 SOLUTION: There was two web.config files, one in … Continue reading