- 2011-2020 Agile Apple ASP.NET Cloud Companies Comparison Creativity Databases Deliberate Practice Experience Google Innovation Learning Management Microsoft Mobiles Predictions Productivity Programmers Programming Project Management SDLC Skills SoftwareCraftsmanship SQL-Server Success Super Uncategorized VB.NET
Top Posts & Pages
- Error msg: No mapping exists from object type System.Data.SqlClient.SqlParameter to a known managed provider native type.
- Error 7 It is an error to use a section registered as allowDefinition='MachineToApplication' beyond application level.
- How to open a new page/window and send parameters by clicking a button?
- RT @jerome_etienne: Two way #AR portal with AR.js - Running markers 😄 https://t.co/55Wo207EqI 1 week ago
- RT @practicingdev: Spotting Hidden Dependencies in Incremental Changes, one of my fav chapters from my book, is now freely available: http… 1 week ago
- @rbates Thanks 4 weeks ago
- RT @rbates: Announcing: RailsCasts Pro and Revised episodes are now free! Anyone can watch them without a subscription at https://t.co/VFS8… 4 weeks ago
- @jsonmez .. but expect failure, have a backup plan, and a plenty of fuel to complete to the end. Failure is the best teacher. 1 month ago
Category Archives: Success
The reason people fail to change their lives, and fail to instill new habits, is because they try to do too much at once. In simplest terms, if your new habit requires more willpower than you can muster, you will … Continue reading
Why you should program daily (work or side projects) ? 1- Break-through solutions: Subconscious will work while you are eating, driving, sleeping, … etc. 2- Productivity: Everyday a little step towards your goal. 3- Satisfaction: Feeling progress is important as … Continue reading
Why you don’t improve? Because you waste too much time in shallow work. Shallow work characteristics: 1- Easy, anyone can do it. 2- Attractive, because it is easy. 3- Rich in personal interaction, which we enjoy. Shallow work examples: 1- … Continue reading
What happens when CEOs don’t understand the power and competitive value of information technology? In some cases, their companies go out of business or become marginalized. People Express, one of the first low-cost airlines, PE’s founder and CEO had not … Continue reading
Progression ignorance is the biggest psychological obstacle to accomplishment. Invest a non-trivial amount into researching the progression for success. Why? The point of research is to keep you motivated during the progression. If you’ve done a non-trivial amount of research … Continue reading
Educational systems are not preparing people for the 21st century. How to fix this problem ? The answer is: New way of thinking. Success = Risk = Failure We used to think that more effort means greater ability to succeed, … Continue reading
Apple achieved all of that because of the Focus and decisive leadership provided by Jobs: One of Jobs’s great strengths was knowing how to focus. “Deciding what not to do is as important as deciding what to do,” he said. … Continue reading
In Stephen Covey’s Book, “The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People” his first habit is “Be Proactive.”. In fact, Being Proactive might be the only effective habit. Read the other six and they all seemed to be corollaries of the … Continue reading