- 2011-2020 Agile Apple ASP.NET Cloud Companies Comparison Creativity Databases Deliberate Practice Experience Google Innovation Learning Management Microsoft Mobiles Predictions Productivity Programmers Programming Project Management SDLC Skills SoftwareCraftsmanship SQL-Server Success Super Uncategorized VB.NET
Top Posts & Pages
- Error 7 It is an error to use a section registered as allowDefinition='MachineToApplication' beyond application level.
- Error msg: No mapping exists from object type System.Data.SqlClient.SqlParameter to a known managed provider native type.
- How to open a new page/window and send parameters by clicking a button?
- RT @jerome_etienne: Two way #AR portal with AR.js - Running markers 😄 https://t.co/55Wo207EqI 2 weeks ago
- RT @practicingdev: Spotting Hidden Dependencies in Incremental Changes, one of my fav chapters from my book, is now freely available: http… 2 weeks ago
- @rbates Thanks 1 month ago
- RT @rbates: Announcing: RailsCasts Pro and Revised episodes are now free! Anyone can watch them without a subscription at https://t.co/VFS8… 1 month ago
- @jsonmez .. but expect failure, have a backup plan, and a plenty of fuel to complete to the end. Failure is the best teacher. 1 month ago
Category Archives: Study
Why you should program daily (work or side projects) ? 1- Break-through solutions: Subconscious will work while you are eating, driving, sleeping, … etc. 2- Productivity: Everyday a little step towards your goal. 3- Satisfaction: Feeling progress is important as … Continue reading
Fluency is the ability to perform quickly and without hesitation. Without practice to fluency, students do not remember or maintain newly learned skills and knowledge. If it takes two or three seconds to “remember” each answer and that is simply … Continue reading
Progression ignorance is the biggest psychological obstacle to accomplishment. Invest a non-trivial amount into researching the progression for success. Why? The point of research is to keep you motivated during the progression. If you’ve done a non-trivial amount of research … Continue reading
Inventor of Ruby on Rails – David Heinemeier Hansson : “Programming because I needed to. Programming because I gave a damn about what I was writing and I wanted it done sooner rather than later. That’s how I learned to … Continue reading
Holistic learning is a process for learning more effectively. Some people effortlessly learn new concepts and material while others struggle. The difference between these factors is mostly due to a process called holistic learning. Holistic learning is the opposite of … Continue reading