- 2011-2020 Agile Apple ASP.NET Cloud Companies Comparison Creativity Databases Deliberate Practice Experience Google Innovation Learning Management Microsoft Mobiles Predictions Productivity Programmers Programming Project Management SDLC Skills SoftwareCraftsmanship SQL-Server Success Super Uncategorized VB.NET
Top Posts & Pages
- Error msg: No mapping exists from object type System.Data.SqlClient.SqlParameter to a known managed provider native type.
- Error 7 It is an error to use a section registered as allowDefinition='MachineToApplication' beyond application level.
- How to open a new page/window and send parameters by clicking a button?
- RT @jerome_etienne: Two way #AR portal with AR.js - Running markers 😄 https://t.co/55Wo207EqI 1 week ago
- RT @practicingdev: Spotting Hidden Dependencies in Incremental Changes, one of my fav chapters from my book, is now freely available: http… 1 week ago
- @rbates Thanks 4 weeks ago
- RT @rbates: Announcing: RailsCasts Pro and Revised episodes are now free! Anyone can watch them without a subscription at https://t.co/VFS8… 4 weeks ago
- @jsonmez .. but expect failure, have a backup plan, and a plenty of fuel to complete to the end. Failure is the best teacher. 1 month ago
Category Archives: Skills
1. Learn new tech and everything around it Bad programmers learn new technical skills just in time. Good programmers learn the skill a year before. Great programmers learn new technical skills and all skills, technology, design, paradigm around it a … Continue reading
Why Knowledge workers era of supremacy is over ? 1- Speed of change today: An individual or self-contained group of individuals may know all the vital facts of their field in this very instant, but the speed of change can … Continue reading
Why you don’t improve? Because you waste too much time in shallow work. Shallow work characteristics: 1- Easy, anyone can do it. 2- Attractive, because it is easy. 3- Rich in personal interaction, which we enjoy. Shallow work examples: 1- … Continue reading
Progression ignorance is the biggest psychological obstacle to accomplishment. Invest a non-trivial amount into researching the progression for success. Why? The point of research is to keep you motivated during the progression. If you’ve done a non-trivial amount of research … Continue reading
Any task or activity we do is in either comfort or panic or learning zone. In order to make progress in any field from novice to expert, we need to always stay in the learning zone, because it is where … Continue reading
Who is the best ? a hacker who knows how to code and has no CS degree, or a CS graduate who does not know how to code ? It depends in which field you are comparing ? In programming, … Continue reading