- 2011-2020 Agile Apple ASP.NET Cloud Companies Comparison Creativity Databases Deliberate Practice Experience Google Innovation Learning Management Microsoft Mobiles Predictions Productivity Programmers Programming Project Management SDLC Skills SoftwareCraftsmanship SQL-Server Success Super Uncategorized VB.NET
Top Posts & Pages
- Error msg: No mapping exists from object type System.Data.SqlClient.SqlParameter to a known managed provider native type.
- Error 7 It is an error to use a section registered as allowDefinition='MachineToApplication' beyond application level.
- How to open a new page/window and send parameters by clicking a button?
- RT @jerome_etienne: Two way #AR portal with AR.js - Running markers 😄 https://t.co/55Wo207EqI 1 week ago
- RT @practicingdev: Spotting Hidden Dependencies in Incremental Changes, one of my fav chapters from my book, is now freely available: http… 1 week ago
- @rbates Thanks 4 weeks ago
- RT @rbates: Announcing: RailsCasts Pro and Revised episodes are now free! Anyone can watch them without a subscription at https://t.co/VFS8… 4 weeks ago
- @jsonmez .. but expect failure, have a backup plan, and a plenty of fuel to complete to the end. Failure is the best teacher. 1 month ago
Category Archives: Programming
Why you should program daily (work or side projects) ? 1- Break-through solutions: Subconscious will work while you are eating, driving, sleeping, … etc. 2- Productivity: Everyday a little step towards your goal. 3- Satisfaction: Feeling progress is important as … Continue reading
Inventor of Ruby on Rails – David Heinemeier Hansson : “Programming because I needed to. Programming because I gave a damn about what I was writing and I wanted it done sooner rather than later. That’s how I learned to … Continue reading
Coders are akin to smart assembly line workers as opposed to programmers who are plant engineers. Programmers are the brains, the glorious visionaries who create things. Large software programmes that often run into billions of lines are designed and developed … Continue reading
When you assume the setting is enabled while it is disabled and hence these wrong output have reasons. Or when you assume the process is X then Y and not X AND Y and work in a complex solution based … Continue reading
Why learn ? ‘cos technology change very fast, and change means new technologies, methodologies, tools, frameworks, libraries, … , and languages. And in order to compete you need to learn all these changes. No learn means you will stuck in … Continue reading
If you would like to filter a RIGHT OUTER JOIN, e.g. then you have to put Table_1 columns in ON clause and Table_2 in WHERE clause, e.g. If you swapped it or put all conditions in WHERE clause then it … Continue reading
We have a black box application (closed code) which sends data to a white box application (open code). The data that had been sent changed, and after investigation I discovered that the data is hard coded inside the application’s code … Continue reading
The secret is in adding style=”float:right” <asp:Table runat=”server” style=”float:right”> <asp:TableRow> <asp:TableCell>Table1 Cell1 </asp:TableCell> </asp:TableRow> </asp:Table> <asp:Table ID=”Table1″ runat=”server” style=”float:right”> <asp:TableRow> <asp:TableCell>Table2 Cell1 </asp:TableCell> </asp:TableRow> </asp:Table>