- 2011-2020 Agile Apple ASP.NET Cloud Companies Comparison Creativity Databases Deliberate Practice Experience Google Innovation Learning Management Microsoft Mobiles Predictions Productivity Programmers Programming Project Management SDLC Skills SoftwareCraftsmanship SQL-Server Success Super Uncategorized VB.NET
Top Posts & Pages
- Error 7 It is an error to use a section registered as allowDefinition='MachineToApplication' beyond application level.
- Error msg: No mapping exists from object type System.Data.SqlClient.SqlParameter to a known managed provider native type.
- How to open a new page/window and send parameters by clicking a button?
- RT @jerome_etienne: Two way #AR portal with AR.js - Running markers 😄 https://t.co/55Wo207EqI 2 weeks ago
- RT @practicingdev: Spotting Hidden Dependencies in Incremental Changes, one of my fav chapters from my book, is now freely available: http… 2 weeks ago
- @rbates Thanks 1 month ago
- RT @rbates: Announcing: RailsCasts Pro and Revised episodes are now free! Anyone can watch them without a subscription at https://t.co/VFS8… 1 month ago
- @jsonmez .. but expect failure, have a backup plan, and a plenty of fuel to complete to the end. Failure is the best teacher. 1 month ago
Category Archives: 2011-2020
Cloud computing is the single biggest reason …… This year – 2012 – will be one of the worst years in recent memory for new products. It’s not that manufacturers aren’t trying; it’s just that hardware innovation has taken a … Continue reading
Search – Google like search – is dying (outdated/static content). More people are relying less on google as they “discover” content from other sources. For example, they are using their friends to search for things. i.e. social networks i.e. Facebook. … Continue reading
It is a world of Apps not Extensions. Firefox doesn’t have an app ecosystem or a loyal core of developers. Extensions? Those were worth bragging about in 2005, but in 2012 the story is apps. The idea of branded browsers … Continue reading
Advantages of mobile Apps over others. They can get things done: – anywhere – anytime – on any device Business applications to go mobile: Redesign the fundamental architecture for delivering apps? Client-Server (and Browser-Server) architecture is dead. Mobile Apps is … Continue reading