- 2011-2020 Agile Apple ASP.NET Cloud Companies Comparison Creativity Databases Deliberate Practice Experience Google Innovation Learning Management Microsoft Mobiles Predictions Productivity Programmers Programming Project Management SDLC Skills SoftwareCraftsmanship SQL-Server Success Super Uncategorized VB.NET
Top Posts & Pages
- Error 7 It is an error to use a section registered as allowDefinition='MachineToApplication' beyond application level.
- Error msg: No mapping exists from object type System.Data.SqlClient.SqlParameter to a known managed provider native type.
- How to open a new page/window and send parameters by clicking a button?
- RT @jerome_etienne: Two way #AR portal with AR.js - Running markers 😄 https://t.co/55Wo207EqI 2 weeks ago
- RT @practicingdev: Spotting Hidden Dependencies in Incremental Changes, one of my fav chapters from my book, is now freely available: http… 2 weeks ago
- @rbates Thanks 1 month ago
- RT @rbates: Announcing: RailsCasts Pro and Revised episodes are now free! Anyone can watch them without a subscription at https://t.co/VFS8… 1 month ago
- @jsonmez .. but expect failure, have a backup plan, and a plenty of fuel to complete to the end. Failure is the best teacher. 1 month ago
Category Archives: Mobiles
3G needs a service provider and you pay for it. WiFi needs a WiFi router. If it is yours or open router like in cafes then it is free. WiFi is faster than 3G. 3G range and signals are more … Continue reading
Yes, because of the Cloud Mobiles, PCs, Notebooks, Tablets are just tools to get you to your applications and data which will be in the Cloud. And mobiles with wireless docking technology will be the popular choice because of its … Continue reading
Weak spots for iOS: 1- Software inflexibility: adv: allow iOS products to function very well. dis: can’t create an app not within the boundaries Apple has set for iOS 2- Productivity limitations: adv: on-screen keyboard works magnificently for short data entry. … Continue reading
Imagine if dual core smartphones could perform without having to dock at all by simply using Wireless USB — which offers plenty to speed to accomplish this with 480Mbps at 3 meters and 110Mbps at 10 meters. Suddenly, a lot … Continue reading
Advantages of mobile Apps over others. They can get things done: – anywhere – anytime – on any device Business applications to go mobile: Redesign the fundamental architecture for delivering apps? Client-Server (and Browser-Server) architecture is dead. Mobile Apps is … Continue reading
A Nokia’s user experience designer explains why Nokia failed ? An organization committed to the virtues of engineering rather than those of design. Nokia has smart engineers but bad management who never understand the changes and never listen to their … Continue reading
The problem with Nokia is that their software is no where near the high standard of their hardware. Nokia needed a bold move in the software/OS/platform area in order to become a mobile leader again. Why not Android? In the … Continue reading