- 2011-2020 Agile Apple ASP.NET Cloud Companies Comparison Creativity Databases Deliberate Practice Experience Google Innovation Learning Management Microsoft Mobiles Predictions Productivity Programmers Programming Project Management SDLC Skills SoftwareCraftsmanship SQL-Server Success Super Uncategorized VB.NET
Top Posts & Pages
- Error msg: No mapping exists from object type System.Data.SqlClient.SqlParameter to a known managed provider native type.
- Error 7 It is an error to use a section registered as allowDefinition='MachineToApplication' beyond application level.
- How to open a new page/window and send parameters by clicking a button?
- RT @jerome_etienne: Two way #AR portal with AR.js - Running markers 😄 https://t.co/55Wo207EqI 1 week ago
- RT @practicingdev: Spotting Hidden Dependencies in Incremental Changes, one of my fav chapters from my book, is now freely available: http… 1 week ago
- @rbates Thanks 4 weeks ago
- RT @rbates: Announcing: RailsCasts Pro and Revised episodes are now free! Anyone can watch them without a subscription at https://t.co/VFS8… 4 weeks ago
- @jsonmez .. but expect failure, have a backup plan, and a plenty of fuel to complete to the end. Failure is the best teacher. 1 month ago
Category Archives: Interviews
All you should find out is what the customers’ ultimate output goal is: WHAT they want the product or service to do for them (Needs), not HOW it should do it (Solution). People do not want a software, they want … Continue reading
How do you recognise good programmers if you’re a business guy? PASSION and Enthusiasm. How do you know passion/Enthusiasm? 1- Home Projects in their spare time. 2- Self-Learning new technologies. No need for training classes. Love learning. 3- Up-To-Date: Talking … Continue reading
Interview their achievements and let them explain why, and let them code some features in front of you. This is the best way to interview and get the best programmers to work for you. Gone are the Microsoft’s days: “Why … Continue reading
If you are a senior developer (> 10 years experience) then you should know almost all of the answers of these questions. Everyone of these questions will be a blog entry during this year inshalla’ What is something substantive that … Continue reading