- 2011-2020 Agile Apple ASP.NET Cloud Companies Comparison Creativity Databases Deliberate Practice Experience Google Innovation Learning Management Microsoft Mobiles Predictions Productivity Programmers Programming Project Management SDLC Skills SoftwareCraftsmanship SQL-Server Success Super Uncategorized VB.NET
Top Posts & Pages
- Artificial Intelligence vs. Machine Learning vs. Deep Learning dzone.com/articles/the-d… via @DZone 4 weeks ago
- The 3 maturity stages of a software team and how scrum fails to identify them - Elastic Team Leadership in Software… 5whys.com/blog/the-3-mat… 1 month ago
- RT @jerome_etienne: Two way #AR portal with AR.js - Running markers 😄 https://t.co/55Wo207EqI 2 months ago
- RT @practicingdev: Spotting Hidden Dependencies in Incremental Changes, one of my fav chapters from my book, is now freely available: http… 2 months ago
- @rbates Thanks 3 months ago
Category Archives: Error Message
Very weired !!! I can open 2 or more PDF pages in IE8, but one page or less IE8 can’t and gives me this error message: The file is damaged and could not be repaired. By the way, Chrome can. … Continue reading →
You have to add user ASPNET user to database and to user, and give him db_owner.
This error comes after I changed the file name and didn’t exclude it from Project. The file DBNews.aspx to DBNewsOLD.aspx and DBNews.aspx.vb to DBNewsOLD.aspx.vb After I exclude them frok Project and built/publish everything went O.K. alhamdu le Alla. Ahmed.