- 2011-2020 Agile Apple ASP.NET Cloud Companies Comparison Creativity Databases Deliberate Practice Experience Google Innovation Learning Management Microsoft Mobiles Predictions Productivity Programmers Programming Project Management SDLC Skills SoftwareCraftsmanship SQL-Server Success Super Uncategorized VB.NET
Top Posts & Pages
- RT @SingleFounder: Thanks to all of those who attended #MicroConf this year. Hope to see you again next year! 1 month ago
- Do I Have What it Takes to be a Senior Engineer? | Codementor bit.ly/2rqmJYZ 1 month ago
- Why Windows must die. For the third time zd.net/2qWVaFF via @ZDNet & @jperlow 1 month ago
- “The truth is in the code” by @BertilMuth medium.freecodecamp.com/the-truth-is-i… 1 month ago
- Learn Through Delivering flowchainsensei.wordpress.com/2017/04/24/lea… via @flowchainsensei 2 months ago
Category Archives: Error Message
Very weired !!! I can open 2 or more PDF pages in IE8, but one page or less IE8 can’t and gives me this error message: The file is damaged and could not be repaired. By the way, Chrome can. … Continue reading →
You have to add user ASPNET user to database and to user, and give him db_owner.
This error comes after I changed the file name and didn’t exclude it from Project. The file DBNews.aspx to DBNewsOLD.aspx and DBNews.aspx.vb to DBNewsOLD.aspx.vb After I exclude them frok Project and built/publish everything went O.K. alhamdu le Alla. Ahmed.