- 2011-2020 Agile Apple ASP.NET Cloud Companies Comparison Creativity Databases Deliberate Practice Experience Google Innovation Learning Management Microsoft Mobiles Predictions Productivity Programmers Programming Project Management SDLC Skills SoftwareCraftsmanship SQL-Server Success Super Uncategorized VB.NET
Top Posts & Pages
- Error 7 It is an error to use a section registered as allowDefinition='MachineToApplication' beyond application level.
- Error msg: No mapping exists from object type System.Data.SqlClient.SqlParameter to a known managed provider native type.
- How to open a new page/window and send parameters by clicking a button?
- RT @jerome_etienne: Two way #AR portal with AR.js - Running markers 😄 https://t.co/55Wo207EqI 2 weeks ago
- RT @practicingdev: Spotting Hidden Dependencies in Incremental Changes, one of my fav chapters from my book, is now freely available: http… 2 weeks ago
- @rbates Thanks 1 month ago
- RT @rbates: Announcing: RailsCasts Pro and Revised episodes are now free! Anyone can watch them without a subscription at https://t.co/VFS8… 1 month ago
- @jsonmez .. but expect failure, have a backup plan, and a plenty of fuel to complete to the end. Failure is the best teacher. 1 month ago
Category Archives: Deliberate Practice
Progression ignorance is the biggest psychological obstacle to accomplishment. Invest a non-trivial amount into researching the progression for success. Why? The point of research is to keep you motivated during the progression. If you’ve done a non-trivial amount of research … Continue reading
Any task or activity we do is in either comfort or panic or learning zone. In order to make progress in any field from novice to expert, we need to always stay in the learning zone, because it is where … Continue reading
The how of learning is deliberate practice. Hours of deliberate practice were a factor of 6 more effective than hours of regular practice (playing tournament games). Deliberate Practice in Mathematics: For example, in school and college, to develop mathematics and … Continue reading
If you’re chronically stressed and up late working, you’re doing something wrong. You’ve built a life around hard to do work, not hard work. Hard to do Work = spread your work throughout the day + sleep less Hard Work … Continue reading