- 2011-2020 Agile Apple ASP.NET Cloud Companies Comparison Creativity Databases Deliberate Practice Experience Google Innovation Learning Management Microsoft Mobiles Predictions Productivity Programmers Programming Project Management SDLC Skills SoftwareCraftsmanship SQL-Server Success Super Uncategorized VB.NET
Top Posts & Pages
- Artificial Intelligence vs. Machine Learning vs. Deep Learning dzone.com/articles/the-d… via @DZone 3 weeks ago
- The 3 maturity stages of a software team and how scrum fails to identify them - Elastic Team Leadership in Software… 5whys.com/blog/the-3-mat… 1 month ago
- RT @jerome_etienne: Two way #AR portal with AR.js - Running markers 😄 https://t.co/55Wo207EqI 2 months ago
- RT @practicingdev: Spotting Hidden Dependencies in Incremental Changes, one of my fav chapters from my book, is now freely available: http… 2 months ago
- @rbates Thanks 3 months ago
Category Archives: SQL-Server
If you would like to filter a RIGHT OUTER JOIN, e.g. then you have to put Table_1 columns in ON clause and Table_2 in WHERE clause, e.g. If you swapped it or put all conditions in WHERE clause then it … Continue reading
We have a black box application (closed code) which sends data to a white box application (open code). The data that had been sent changed, and after investigation I discovered that the data is hard coded inside the application’s code … Continue reading
Wrong solution : DataBind() BEFORE close() TreeView1.DataBind() con.Close() Right solution: In btnListtAdd_Click : To get the ID Dim lastID As String = “Select @@Identity” Dim getID As Integer ‘this is to get last ID … Continue reading
IHttpHandler is aowsome. You read your file in the buffer and just send it to src as if it is a named file, so no need to read and save a temporary file in client’s PC. iframePDF1.Attributes.Add(“src”, “ShowPDF.ashx?pID=” & Request.QueryString(“pID”)) … Continue reading
Error msg: No mapping exists from object type System.Data.SqlClient.SqlParameter to a known managed provider native type.
Dim pID As New SqlParameter(“@ID”, SqlDbType.Int) pID.Value = TextBoxParentID.Text cmd.Parameters.AddWithValue(“@ID”, pID) I changed it to: Dim pID As New SqlParameter(“@ID”, SqlDbType.Int) pID.Value = TextBoxParentID.Text cmd.Parameters.Add(pID) and it works also this works: Dim pID … Continue reading
ExecuteReader() For SELECT statement ExecuteNonQuery() For INSERT , UPDATE and DELETE Not for SELECT statement. ExecuteScalar() For images Ahmed.
The 4MB default is set in machine.config, but you can override it in your web.config. For instance, to expand the upload limit to 20MB, you’d do this: <system.web> <httpRuntime executionTimeout=”240″ maxRequestLength=”20480″ /> </system.web>
For displaying, it will save the pdf/word to temp folder then open it and after closing will delete the temp file.