- 2011-2020 Agile Apple ASP.NET Cloud Companies Comparison Creativity Databases Deliberate Practice Experience Google Innovation Learning Management Microsoft Mobiles Predictions Productivity Programmers Programming Project Management SDLC Skills SoftwareCraftsmanship SQL-Server Success Super Uncategorized VB.NET
Top Posts & Pages
- Error 7 It is an error to use a section registered as allowDefinition='MachineToApplication' beyond application level.
- Error msg: No mapping exists from object type System.Data.SqlClient.SqlParameter to a known managed provider native type.
- How to open a new page/window and send parameters by clicking a button?
- RT @jerome_etienne: Two way #AR portal with AR.js - Running markers 😄 https://t.co/55Wo207EqI 2 weeks ago
- RT @practicingdev: Spotting Hidden Dependencies in Incremental Changes, one of my fav chapters from my book, is now freely available: http… 2 weeks ago
- @rbates Thanks 1 month ago
- RT @rbates: Announcing: RailsCasts Pro and Revised episodes are now free! Anyone can watch them without a subscription at https://t.co/VFS8… 1 month ago
- @jsonmez .. but expect failure, have a backup plan, and a plenty of fuel to complete to the end. Failure is the best teacher. 1 month ago
Category Archives: Comparison
Projects are the main reason for Software Products Development failure. Why ? Because Projects and Software characteristics are totally different and conflict. How ? 1- Nature: Projects are (Temporary) and have an end date. Software development is (Not Temporary) and … Continue reading
Why we humans can undertake large construction or engineering projects with relative success and yet we struggle to deliver software projects without bugs and on time. Even with excellent development processes it is still difficult to do software development right. … Continue reading
Ultrabooks are the new revolution in computer world. They are thin and light laptops with no hard disk (SSD instead) and no CD/DVD drive, but a good battery life (6-7 hours). Features: Storage Solid State Drive (SSD) as the primary … Continue reading
Coders are akin to smart assembly line workers as opposed to programmers who are plant engineers. Programmers are the brains, the glorious visionaries who create things. Large software programmes that often run into billions of lines are designed and developed … Continue reading
Who is the best ? a hacker who knows how to code and has no CS degree, or a CS graduate who does not know how to code ? It depends in which field you are comparing ? In programming, … Continue reading
3G needs a service provider and you pay for it. WiFi needs a WiFi router. If it is yours or open router like in cafes then it is free. WiFi is faster than 3G. 3G range and signals are more … Continue reading
Management. A very simple management mistake News Corp. made. News Corp tried to guide MySpace, to add planning, and to use “professional management” to determine the business’s future. That was fatally flawed when competing with Facebook which was managed in … Continue reading
Managing the project is not enough, you need to leadership to make the difference and set your project apart. But what’s the difference between leadership and management ? Management is dealing with non-human issues (tasks): schedules, risks, … etc. Leadership … Continue reading
Weak spots for iOS: 1- Software inflexibility: adv: allow iOS products to function very well. dis: can’t create an app not within the boundaries Apple has set for iOS 2- Productivity limitations: adv: on-screen keyboard works magnificently for short data entry. … Continue reading