- 2011-2020 Agile Apple ASP.NET Cloud Companies Comparison Creativity Databases Deliberate Practice Experience Google Innovation Learning Management Microsoft Mobiles Predictions Productivity Programmers Programming Project Management SDLC Skills SoftwareCraftsmanship SQL-Server Success Super Uncategorized VB.NET
Top Posts & Pages
- Error 7 It is an error to use a section registered as allowDefinition='MachineToApplication' beyond application level.
- Error msg: No mapping exists from object type System.Data.SqlClient.SqlParameter to a known managed provider native type.
- How to open a new page/window and send parameters by clicking a button?
- RT @jerome_etienne: Two way #AR portal with AR.js - Running markers 😄 https://t.co/55Wo207EqI 2 weeks ago
- RT @practicingdev: Spotting Hidden Dependencies in Incremental Changes, one of my fav chapters from my book, is now freely available: http… 2 weeks ago
- @rbates Thanks 1 month ago
- RT @rbates: Announcing: RailsCasts Pro and Revised episodes are now free! Anyone can watch them without a subscription at https://t.co/VFS8… 1 month ago
- @jsonmez .. but expect failure, have a backup plan, and a plenty of fuel to complete to the end. Failure is the best teacher. 1 month ago
Category Archives: Apple
What happens when CEOs don’t understand the power and competitive value of information technology? In some cases, their companies go out of business or become marginalized. People Express, one of the first low-cost airlines, PE’s founder and CEO had not … Continue reading
In technology, you can always trace the fall of once great companies to a point in time when they seemed unassailable and/or were at a clear inflection point but missed the opportunity. The problem for companies is the market has … Continue reading
Apple achieved all of that because of the Focus and decisive leadership provided by Jobs: One of Jobs’s great strengths was knowing how to focus. “Deciding what not to do is as important as deciding what to do,” he said. … Continue reading
You will not reinvent the wheel, but instead reapplied the current concepts into a new, revolutionary product. The next big thing will be created by innovating the “adjacent technology.” The next big thing isn’t going to take years of research and … Continue reading
Enterprise is the place where competitors can beat iPad ? The days of handing out a device to employees are largely over. Workers are bringing their own gear to work. Apple won’t have the sales army that traditional business technology … Continue reading
Weak spots for iOS: 1- Software inflexibility: adv: allow iOS products to function very well. dis: can’t create an app not within the boundaries Apple has set for iOS 2- Productivity limitations: adv: on-screen keyboard works magnificently for short data entry. … Continue reading