I don’t think there is a relation btw easy to quantify and less value, ‘cos it could be easy to quantify and more value e.g. customer satisfaction, within 10 seconds you will know whether he likes your product or not.
Also, I don’t know where is the relation btw releasability and value. I can release a product 50 times per day with no value to customer, only fixing irrelivant issues and features.
- 2011-2020 Agile Apple ASP.NET Cloud Companies Comparison Creativity Databases Deliberate Practice Experience Google Innovation Learning Management Microsoft Mobiles Predictions Productivity Programmers Programming Project Management SDLC Skills SoftwareCraftsmanship SQL-Server Success Super Uncategorized VB.NET
Top Posts & Pages
- RT @SingleFounder: Thanks to all of those who attended #MicroConf this year. Hope to see you again next year! 3 days ago
- Do I Have What it Takes to be a Senior Engineer? | Codementor bit.ly/2rqmJYZ 5 days ago
- Why Windows must die. For the third time zd.net/2qWVaFF via @ZDNet & @jperlow 1 week ago
- “The truth is in the code” by @BertilMuth medium.freecodecamp.com/the-truth-is-i… 2 weeks ago
- Learn Through Delivering flowchainsensei.wordpress.com/2017/04/24/lea… via @flowchainsensei 4 weeks ago